Admission Notice :
Eligibility and selection criteria :
- Both Bangladesh and Foreign students are eligible to apply.
- Candidates must have passed SSC and HSC oquivalent examinations having Physics ,Chemistryand Biology as subjects and at least GPA 9.00 combinedly in SSC and HSC but minimum GPA 3.50 in Biology in HSC.
- Both Bangladeshi and Foreign students having O level and A level or equivalent qualifications have to apply with certificate of equivalence issued from the office of the Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS) of the Government of Bangladesh
- Candidates who have passed SSC or equivalent examination in 2014 or 2015 and HSC or equivalent examination in 2016 or 2017 are eligble to apply. Candidates passed SSC or equivalent Examination before 2014 are not eligible.
- The name of the candidates must be present in the list of eligible candidates published by the office of the DGHS on the basis of the admission test conducted by DGHS and the grade obtained in SSC and HSC or equivalent examinations .
- All tribal and Non-tribal Hill district candidates must have at least GPA 8.00. No application will be considered if the GPA is less then 3.50 in any of the exams.